at Oranmore Lodge Leisure Club
Due to Covid 19 we are operating a booking system for both our pool and gym services. This applies to leisure club members and hotel guests. We are operating a maximum number per area for social distancing purposes and safety of all our patrons and staff.
- We ask all our guests/members to not use the facilities if feeling unwell.
Hotel Guests Booking
1. All hotel guest visits, must be booked through leisure club reception via 091 794400 ext.2 or email us your contact and we will be in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bookings can only be made 5 days prior to your arrival date. For example, If you are staying on Saturday 12th of June our booking system will only be open on the Monday 7th of June prior.
3. Only one pool booking is allowed per person per day. We have to keep this policy to ensure everyone that visits our hotel has an option to come to use our facilities. We will try to accommodate extra sessions on quiet days if the numbers allow.
4. The pool booking is separate to the gym booking to have a clear bubble between groups attending the facility. This is a key component of our covid charter in the leisure club.
5. The maximum number allowed in a pool session is 14 people not including children under 4.
6. The maximum number allowed in a gym session is 15 people (over 16’s only permitted to use the gym facilities).
7. Guests are asked to be respectful and cancel their bookings if they can’t attend.
1. All members are issued with a booking app link called ‘sign me up’.
2. This app displays times available and the numbers left in each session.
3. Members are only allowed one visit per day to the pool. If visiting the gym in the same day (or vice versa) there must be an hour offsite between your bookings.
4. Members are asked to be respectful and cancel their bookings on the app if they can’t attend.
Please respect our guidelines as these are for the safety and enjoyment of all our patrons.
Leisure Club Manager